Saturday, April 10, 2010

Johnny Cupcake's Suitcase Tour




So I know most of you who have no idea who Johnny Cupcakes is think I was nuts to be standing in line for so many hours for the chance to buy a limited shirts and get the chance to meet Johnny Earl aka Johnny Cupcakes.

Glad I got there when I did. Johnny only had 1 shirt per design in my size. Ironically the guy in front of me, Gabe, was the same size as me. It worked out in the end. We got some of the main shirts we wanted. I got to meet some cool people and all of us had one thing in common- Johnny Cupcakes.

Here is the video. The funny part is that all the people you see in the beginning of the video I have become friends with them one way or another and I almost made the video....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails